REASSURANCE AROUND FUNERALS IN THE TIME OF PANDEMIC.
Staffords Funeral Directors, steering a delicate path in keeping you safe while helping you honour your loved one during these difficult times.
At Staffords, our professional funeral teams rise quickly to every single challenge of Public Health when it comes to funeral arrangements.
With great compliance (and your health & safety to the fore) we work well within every new government guideline. The funeral team remains fully committed to public service, togetherness in our collective endeavours to suppress the virus, as we turn slowly towards the light of hope with the science led vision for a safe vaccine to protect us going forward.
But Staffords are also deeply mindful of bereavement, loss and what families need from us during these extraordinary times.
Here are some of the ways Staffords can help you - and so far this has brought much reassurance to families.
- Whether it’s North Strand, Donnycarney, Portmarnock or Ballyfermot, your Staffords Funeral Director will talk you through the options you do have, while still staying within the safety limits.
- The nature of this pandemic means that our Government, the Chief Medical Officer and NPHET often have to move at great speed to change the guidelines.
- It’s all to keep us safe, but for a family in the midst of bereavement trauma, it can be so confusing! Let us worry about keeping well abreast of the latest developments! That’s our job here at Staffords, to help take the stress from your already burdened shoulders.
HAND SANITISER STATIONS:
Giving you a secure sense of safety from the moment you walk in the door: At Staffords, your safety is paramount. All of our Staffords Funeral Homes have installed high quality Hand Sanitising Stations, all well located in our main reception areas. Sign-posted Covid-safety information is displayed in clear lettering.
By now, the benefits of wearing masks in public spaces is well documented in our valiant fight against Covid 19. Your dedicated Staffords Funeral Director will always ensure to wear a mask or a face visor in your presence. We respectfully ask that you extend the same courtesy by wearing a mask at all times during a visit to Staffords Funeral Directors, whether as a family you are making funeral arrangements for a dearly departed loved one, or attending a Reposal at Staffords of North Strand, Maypark Donnycarney, Portmarnock or Ballyfermot.
Bear in mind too that for families sadly suffering the tragedy of a Covid related bereavement, Staffords will work particularly hard to arrange a meaningful funeral within safe guidelines.
- Your Funeral Director will show the family how, at a later date, they can proceed to think about meaningful memorial services in the more hopeful days when we can gather again and warmly commemorate departed loved ones.
- Reposals: As you probably know from attending funerals before the pandemic, reposals and wakes in funeral homes & family homes have become widely popular as an alternative to the evening removal to the church before a funeral mass the next day.
- Despite the Covid pandemic, Reposals in the family home and at Staffords Funeral Homes are
still possible for non-Covid related funerals.
- We've witnessed your courage, families arranging funerals for loved ones, wanting to do the right thing & knowing that Covid means limiting funeral numbers; families already struggling with grief,and now asked to get their heads around ever changing demands of staying safe from Covid 19.
- Flexiblility is key to what we offer you here at Staffords - all our Funeral Directors are trained to move with grace and speed for every new NPHET guideline. Your Funeral Director will guide your through the options so that you can have a Reposal that is both meaningful, and safe.
- We can also offer you Reposal Chapels of the highest standards with light coloured floors, elegant fixtures, high-tech options for music, film, and meaningful photography.
- Staffords Funeral Homes at Portmarnock and Ballyfermot are superbly spacious in terms of extra social distance options for larger families. Across all our funeral homes, your dedicated Funeral Director will explain how we can help you create a meaningful farewell tribute while keeping you safe and well within all public health guidelines.
At Staffords Funeral Directors, we are vigilant & deeply aware that this a particularly vulnerable time for families enduring bereavement.
It remains our privilege to help you along the difficult path.
✧ ✧ ✧